[Owasp-leaders] AppSec In Africa

Azeddine Islam Mennouchi azeddine.mennouchi at owasp.org
Thu Feb 28 08:25:28 UTC 2013

Hello Dennis,
You can Add Algeria to the list
I'm trying to make it happen for more than year but I'm having problems
first in the cordination between the chapter leaders here in Africa and
also Sponsoring problems what you have proposed will realy help in the
develpement of the OWASP Africa Community

Regards Islam,

--
Islam Azeddine Mennouchi
Consultant at NovaSup