[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 - Proposal for a Temporary Injunction

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Thu Feb 28 02:44:54 UTC 2013

On 27 Feb 2013, at 23:49, Eoin wrote:

> Jerry, the forum idea is great. Count me in please. Kate can organise
> Conf call etc.
>

> On 26 Feb 2013, at 13:56, Jerry Hoff <jerry at owasp.org> wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> Considering most appsec professionals live and die by the Top 10 -
>> getting community support behind the methodology, data, trends and
>> statistics that should go into the Top 10 is vital.

Hello Jerry & Community,

I agree with you 100% Jerry, and you have really articulated the problem
well. Thank you for taking this position and fighting the good fight for
OWASP. Please include me in the forum.

Cheers,

Dennis

--
[Dennis Groves](http://about.me/dennis.groves), MSc
[Email me](mailto:dennis.groves at owasp.org) or [schedule a

*This email is licensed under a [CC BY-ND
3.0](http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/deed.en_GB) license.*

**Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents.**
Send [OpenDocument](http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/) instead!
Stand up for your freedom to install [free
software](http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/secure-boot/statement).