[Owasp-leaders] Appsec awareness

Konstantinos Papapanagiotou konstantinos at owasp.org
Wed Feb 27 22:59:25 UTC 2013

This is awesome and we need to work on expanding it! We used to have "OWASP Training Days" that we're more like "intro to key OWASP projects" that were free for OWASP members and very successful (we had one in Greece a coup,e of years ago with nearly 200 attendees!). Maybe it's time to organize a second round of those based on Jim and Eoin's model. Our local ISACA chapter is organizing a 2 day Cobit 5 training with certified Cobit trainers, practically at cost (ie ~40-50 euros for ISACA members). They are having huge success with it. Lets make it happen for OWASP as well!

Kostas