[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 - Proposal for a Temporary Injunction

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Tue Feb 26 18:05:52 UTC 2013

Given the importance of the OWASP top 10, its use throughout the world, and
the fact it is one of our initial points (for many organizations) of
spreading the OWASP mission I think these are valid questions.

Can someone from the top 10 project provide insight on these questions? Do
we have this type of information already published? If not, we should
capture and publish. Other organizations will likely want to better
understand both our methodology and comprehensive understanding of the
landscape that led to our recommendations.

Thanks,

--
Michael Coates | OWASP | @_mwc
michael-coates.blogspot.com