[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 - 2013 Release Candidate Now Available

Johanna Curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Fri Feb 22 10:47:29 UTC 2013

I think this is a very good idea because it will promote more contributions and companies making time available to employees that want to contribute, in case , this is done during working hours

A dedicated sponsor page is equivalent to acknowledgment as a 'contributor' .

But indeed

Regards

Johanna

Op 19 feb. 2013 om 18:03 heeft "Amro" <amro at owasp.org> het volgende geschreven: