[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top Ten - Security Controls?

Marian Ventuneac marian.ventuneac at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 12:13:02 UTC 2013

Hi Jim,

Considering the ongoing discussion on OWASP Top 10 2013 (and how little it
differs from previous incarnations), this could be an opportunity to
integrate such details in the overall Top 10 project.

We could have something like an aggregated  Top 10 Security Risks &
Prevention Controls document :)

Regards,
Marian