[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top Ten - Security Controls?

Jason Johnson jason.johnson at owasp.org
Wed Feb 20 13:39:54 UTC 2013

Or call it the HIVE and each list or group a CELL then there would be one
collection and that could be called the HIVE MIND? I have something similar
for this at my work I made up. It follows suspicious ip's and sites the
alerts if there it activity in the HIVE (or huge network). Even though some
of these sites are good the are known to have baddies amist.

Ooooooo another idea after you make a hive you could collect metrics from
people and display a live meter called the HIVE MONITOR. Then you would
have a place were people could submit cases of badness. Like a worker bee
but they would be much more detailed so you could call them HIVE NINJA's.

It's a sweet idea in my head.

The HIVE NINJA's