[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 - 2013 Release Candidate Now Available

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Wed Feb 20 03:28:57 UTC 2013

What's being debated has nothing to do with whether OWASP is following
Federal rules for a 501c3 non-profit. OWASP is following all regulatory
rules/requirements. This debate is about how OWASP as OWASP should/wants to
be run.

And I agree that OWASP can be run very differently than other non-profits if
we want to, as long as we stay within the law, which we are.

-Dave