[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 - 2013 Release Candidate Now Available

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Tue Feb 19 23:01:09 UTC 2013

On 20 Feb 2013, at 6:38, Yvan Boily wrote:

> I don't think that is a good approach at all.  All contributors should
> get
> some form of recognition, including businesses.  I think the bigger
> issue
> here is that there needs to be a more clearly defined set of rules
> about
> how that recognition occurs.

Which is a great reason to author using the [OWASP
Press](http://scriptogr.am/dennis-groves/owasp-press) and
[Criticmarkup](http://scriptogr.am/dennis-groves/post/criticmarkup);
precisely because they involve massive group collaboration under git
version control allowing anybody and everybody to get credit for what
they do. It works for software and I believe it will work for
documentation as well.

--
[Dennis Groves](http://about.me/dennis.groves), MSc
[Email me](mailto:dennis.groves at owasp.org) or [schedule a
meeting](http://goo.gl/8sPIy).

*This email is licensed under a [CC BY-ND
3.0](http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/deed.en_GB) license.*

**Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents.**
Send [OpenDocument](http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/) instead!