[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 - 2013 Release Candidate Now Available

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Tue Feb 19 22:53:25 UTC 2013

On 20 Feb 2013, at 5:38, Konstantinos Papapanagiotou wrote:

> On 19 Φεβ 2013, at 16:35, Jim Manico <jim.manico at owasp.org> wrote:
>
>> As for the "closed project", that is another matter. I am also
>> concerned that the current revision going around is a PDF. Wiki or at
>> least Google docs is more appropriate.
>
> Btw what's wrong with PDF? Wiki is a must have, google docs are nice
> but we also need an offline version. If we want to reach out to the
> maximum number of people, PDF is the easiest way, whether we like it
> or not.

See the [OWASP Press](http://scriptogr.am/dennis-groves/owasp-press) and
the [Criticmarkup](http://scriptogr.am/dennis-groves/post/criticmarkup);
which I believe are a *far* better way to author documents. Precisely
because they involve massive group collaboration and version control;
and the 'end product' is available in not only PDF and book form, but in
kindle and ebook formats as well.

--
[Dennis Groves](http://about.me/dennis.groves), MSc
[Email me](mailto:dennis.groves at owasp.org) or [schedule a

*This email is licensed under a [CC BY-ND
3.0](http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/deed.en_GB) license.*

**Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents.**
Send [OpenDocument](http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/) instead!
Stand up for your freedom to install [free
software](http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/secure-boot/statement).