[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 - 2013 Release Candidate Now Available

Konstantinos Papapanagiotou konstantinos at owasp.org
Tue Feb 19 20:19:54 UTC 2013

Jim,

Time is more "expensive" than actual money. If Aspect is allowing Dave to work on the Top10 during the hours that he should be working for clients, they have all the right to place their logo somewhere. It would very kind of them and appreciated if they didnt require this but I totally understand if they do require it. Same goes for all other projects and leaders.

Kostas