[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 - 2013 Release Candidate Now Available

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Tue Feb 19 17:02:26 UTC 2013

On 20 Feb 2013, at 1:41, psiinon wrote:

This is the *KEY* to the entire ethical issue:

> And companies should be free to trumpet their OWASP contributions on
> their
> own websites to their hearts content :)

Arrows *may* point in, but they **must not** point out. Simple as.

Dennis

--
[Dennis Groves](http://about.me/dennis.groves), MSc
[Email me](mailto:dennis.groves at owasp.org) or [schedule a

*This email is licensed under a [CC BY-ND
3.0](http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/deed.en_GB) license.*

**Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents.**
Send [OpenDocument](http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/) instead!
Stand up for your freedom to install [free
software](http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/secure-boot/statement).