[Owasp-leaders] Vendor Neutrality

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Tue Feb 19 16:14:57 UTC 2013

Wow, just wow - this is the most intelligent thing I have ever read on
the leaders list. :-)

This Victor, is the "million dollar question" as American's would say.
"How can we properly align incentives to help more individuals and
companies contribute with OWASP?"

Just like security, 'It depends!' ;-) I think that is exactly what we
are trying to figure out between the community and the board. We have a
risk, and the question is how do we mitigate it…

Dennis

--
[Dennis Groves](http://about.me/dennis.groves), MSc
[Email me](mailto:dennis.groves at owasp.org) or [schedule a

*This email is licensed under a [CC BY-ND
3.0](http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/deed.en_GB) license.*

**Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents.**
Send [OpenDocument](http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/) instead!
Stand up for your freedom to install [free
software](http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/secure-boot/statement).