[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 - 2013 Release Candidate Now Available

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Tue Feb 19 17:06:44 UTC 2013

Regarding dealing with comments, I will do so, but I’m not going to start making changes immediately. We have a comment period through the end of March on purpose. I just got the draft out on Friday and then went on vacation for 4 days so I’m just getting back and starting to sift through the comments now.

And I have a heavy day job load this week so it will be a while before I process all of the comments already received and provide my thoughts in response.

The Top 10 I think is most useful as a single document, and then we also publish it on the wiki so it’s easier to search/use online. But we don’t use the wiki in the creation of the content.

-Dave