[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 - 2013 Release Candidate Now Available

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Tue Feb 19 14:21:53 UTC 2013

little emotive. Please everyone be cool.

Re the top 10, it is obvious Aspect have put significant time into this document. I feel their chargeable time should be recognised in some way. -fair?

I don't remember the project asking for volunteers which is a concern for me. It seems the top 10 is a "closed shop".

Many many organisations could of (if asked) contributed to the stats to deliver the top 10 which would if increased the sample space for the statistical model. -that is my concern.

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988