[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 - 2013 Release Candidate Now Available

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Tue Feb 19 13:51:09 UTC 2013

On 19 Feb 2013, at 22:34, Tom Brennan wrote:

> Here let me help you Dennis/Jim with intent.
> https://www.owasp.org/index.php/How_to_Start_an_OWASP_Project

Tom - don't even get what you are on about?

Marijuana is illegal at a federal level, state laws do not supersede the
federal law, unless the federal government gives up that power to the
states. Similarly,
[OWASP](https://www.owasp.org/index.php/About_The_Open_Web_Application_Security_Project)
(look under integrity - it is a *CORE* OWASP value…) foundation rules
apply even to projects, a separate policy for projects is not required.

Dennis

--
[Dennis Groves](http://about.me/dennis.groves), MSc
[Email me](mailto:dennis.groves at owasp.org) or [schedule a

*This email is licensed under a [CC BY-ND
3.0](http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/deed.en_GB) license.*

**Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents.**
Send [OpenDocument](http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/) instead!
Stand up for your freedom to install [free
software](http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/secure-boot/statement).