[Owasp-leaders] OWASP front page

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Tue Feb 19 13:13:11 UTC 2013

On 19 Feb 2013, at 21:32, Jim Manico wrote:

> We could spin up many "dev" versions of the OWASP wiki fairly easily
> at this point. I think a homepage competition is an excellent idea!

I have long thought we need this yesterday, that way people can start a
'localised' version of the wiki in their language. And also to make the
wiki available offline, for those times when you have to do 'covert'
work underground and you need all the brilliant material of OWASP to
guide you through the darkness.. :-)

At the very least, we should have a
[turnkey](http://www.turnkeylinux.org) version of the main site.

Dennis

--
[Dennis Groves](http://about.me/dennis.groves), MSc
[Email me](mailto:dennis.groves at owasp.org) or [schedule a

*This email is licensed under a [CC BY-ND
3.0](http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/deed.en_GB) license.*

**Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents.**
Send [OpenDocument](http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/) instead!
Stand up for your freedom to install [free
software](http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/secure-boot/statement).