[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 - 2013 Release Candidate Now Available

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Tue Feb 19 13:09:11 UTC 2013

On 19 Feb 2013, at 19:35, Abbas Naderi wrote:

> +1 on this, I suggest you put the logo on webpage, but the official
> document lack it.
> On ۱ اسفند ۱۳۹۱, at ۱۱:۳۵, Jim Manico
> <jim.manico at owasp.org> wrote:

No, not even on the Wiki; OWASP the world over is trusted precisely
because of vendor neutrality. Logo's are definitely not vendor neutral,
it harms the OWASP brand. People will be rewarded precisely by the
amount of value they create for others. It is that simple.

--
[Dennis Groves](http://about.me/dennis.groves), MSc
[Email me](mailto:dennis.groves at owasp.org) or [schedule a

*This email is licensed under a [CC BY-ND
3.0](http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/deed.en_GB) license.*

**Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents.**
Send [OpenDocument](http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/) instead!
Stand up for your freedom to install [free
software](http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/secure-boot/statement).