[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top Ten - Security Controls?

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 13:02:54 UTC 2013

No, thats good :)
I was throwing this out as a suggestion - (sorry if you mentioned this
before) - I've got way too much to do to lead another project!
I'm happy to wait for you to get the first version onto the wiki and will
then chip in with any suggestions I have.
I'm delighted that the project is well under way!

Cheers,

Simon