[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 - 2013 Release Candidate Now Available

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Tue Feb 19 13:00:57 UTC 2013

On 19 Feb 2013, at 21:28, Jim Manico wrote:

> Common decency, ethics and reason, Tom. That's what policy I am
> referring to, pal.
>
> On Feb 19, 2013, at 5:54 PM, Tom Brennan <tomb at owasp.org> wrote:
>
>> What written owasp project policy are you attempting to manage to?

Tom, I am a bit concerned that you have such a question. How can you
serve on the board and have so little knowledge of the organisations
missions and ethics? How can you serve the community when you have so
little connection with the mission? Like a police man you should be
protecting and serving the community as a board member.

Dennis

--
[Dennis Groves](http://about.me/dennis.groves), MSc
[Email me](mailto:dennis.groves at owasp.org) or [schedule a

*This email is licensed under a [CC BY-ND
3.0](http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/deed.en_GB) license.*

**Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents.**
Send [OpenDocument](http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/) instead!
Stand up for your freedom to install [free
software](http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/secure-boot/statement).