[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top Ten - Security Controls?

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Feb 19 12:59:19 UTC 2013

Don't worry man, I'm not trying to lock this down by releasing an
un-editable PDF or something to that effect. I'll get this on the wiki so
we can work on this as a community. If I'm slowing you down, let me know
and I'll move faster or find a way to work with you sooner.

Cool?

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode