[Owasp-leaders] Moving to Global Initiatives Program & Retiring Committee Structure

marco.m.morana at gmail.com marco.m.morana at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 10:38:55 UTC 2013

Jim, what is the basis/rationale for dissolving OWASP committees ? Did we factor the impact on the current activities and projects lead by people that are part of each committee? For example , the GIC is currently involved in activities coordinated by the committee lead such as reaching up CISOs for the CISO survey, BITSs and PRing the Appsec Guide for CISO. If the OWASP GIC get dissolved which OWASP group is going to continue these activities? Can we discuss this to a targeted meeting for the GIC?

cheers

Marco M.

Sent from my iPad