[Owasp-leaders] OWASP front page

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Tue Feb 19 09:26:02 UTC 2013

Tom, Kostas and Simon

> It's a wiki after all and making these adjustments was proposed to the list
> --- then lost momentum.  Anyone want access to take a crack at a clean up
> exercise? (Front page is locked to normal users)

How about an open competition, with the suggestions displayed/judged
at a future conference? With some sort of prize?

The only condition is the design must be built in WikiMedia (i.e. not
just a pretty image mock-up). Maybe we could have a dev wiki
area/site?

OWASP should reserve the right to use or not use the winning design(s)
and/or incorporate ideas from other submissions.

Colin