[Owasp-leaders] OWASP front page

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Tue Feb 19 09:19:10 UTC 2013

We had a professional flyer created and had proposed to use its making security visa le blurb to update the content

https://www.owasp.org/images/4/49/OWASP_Brochure_-_Global.pdf

Remove the corporate supporter logos on home page (all of them) and use a dedicated page for that.  Removal of google calendar as this is rarely used by chapters and if needed for a calendar of events, that should be a separate page too

Right navigation I cleaned it up a few months ago

Left navigation is better then it was.

Translation widget is broken

It's a wiki after all and making these adjustments was proposed to the list --- then lost momentum.  Anyone want access to take a crack at a clean up exercise? (Front page is locked to normal users)