[Owasp-leaders] Moving to Global Initiatives Program & Retiring Committee Structure

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Mon Feb 18 13:53:46 UTC 2013

As a board member it think it is only correct to say that

Dissolving a committee is only in name. For example the Industry committee
is active, energetic and has an impressive cast of members.

I certainly don't think such a grouping of people should disbanded due to
their "Banner" being dissolved.

After all OWASP is just people, does not matter what team or group or
committee you are involved in. You can do (nearly) anything you want and
have the time to do it.

--
Eoin Keary
OWASP Global Board Member (Vice Chair)