[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Crowd Funding

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Mon Feb 18 00:22:25 UTC 2013

Kate Hartmann is the global liaison for Chapters globally and one of the OWASP Directors.
You might want to draft your experiment and get a second set of eyes involved when involving financial efforts.

Handbook:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:Chapter_Handbook
Obtaining the equivalent of a policy waiver is as simple as socializing the idea with a Director.

One thing is certain, every region, every country and even chapter to chapter is unique by design. It's the Global AppSec events (https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_AppSec_Conference) that encourages
the pilgrimage to submit the best and brightest research and foster face-to-face collaboration at example the chapter leader meet-up

Good luck with your effort to meet your chapter goals