[Owasp-leaders] Vendor Neutrality

Konstantinos Papapanagiotou konstantinos at owasp.org
Fri Feb 15 19:48:54 UTC 2013

I'm not talking about announcements lists, which apparently was what John was talking about and they definitely have to be moderated. With all respect I don't care about what other open source communities do, OWASP is much different than most OSS communities. In our local chapter list we control membership to avoid spam, not what people say.

Kostas