[Owasp-leaders] Vendor Neutrality

John Wilander john.wilander at owasp.org
Fri Feb 15 16:13:25 UTC 2013

Tom's email in its form below would have been rejected by the moderators of the OWASP Sweden mailing list. We would have suggested a rephrasing to make it more about OWASP and the class, and less about SpiderLabs and Trustwave.

I suggest OWASP leaders refrain from emailing about our own businesses or employers to lists that we moderate ourselves. Instead we should ask a co-moderator to review the text and send it. Simple.

   Regards, John

--
My music http://www.johnwilander.com
Twitter https://twitter.com/johnwilander