[Owasp-leaders] Vendor Neutrality

Jason Johnson jason.johnson at owasp.org
Thu Feb 14 16:26:01 UTC 2013

Dear Dear OWASP

I'm new as a chapter leader for the okc chapter. What I LOVE about this
foundation is the passion and help people want to give to the community.
People ask me how secure am I at home when I'm online or doing website work
on my daughters computer. This is what lead me to owasp to fix up Oklahoma
to swim in this huge knowledge pool. I love owasp and will defend its right
to be open and free to learn, free to play hacker, cracker whatever. Above
all for myself and others to see how passionate we are about securing our
schools, businesses and lifestyles. I believe OWASP to be an attitude.
Joining this foundation of 3weeks has changed my outlook on security. I can
relate to the OWASP value statement. Shame on us the moment we use this for
personal gain in any form.

If you want to come to a meeting and see energy and have some fun looking
at funny code or breaking my computer. Ultimately maybe learn something and
pledge some extra bucks to the foundation, thats solid.

OWASP is an idea, we all have tons of them but we will never make you pay
for them.

Love the idea

Jason