[Owasp-leaders] Moving to Global Initiatives Program & Retiring Committee Structure

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Thu Feb 14 12:44:17 UTC 2013

It is Feb 14th. I will look at the confirmation to see about the incorrect
date.

These calls will be on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month.  You can
watch for links to sign up in the Connector email that goes out every other
week as well as on the initiatives page.

Sorry about the confusion!

Sarah Baso

On Feb 14, 2013, at 4:04 AM, Ludovic Petit <ludovic.petit at owasp.org> wrote:

Hi Michael,

The upcoming webinars, for instance February 14, 2013 9pm EST (GMT -5), is
scheduled on February 21 into the webinar confirmation received:

*Global Initiatives - Februrary Goals and Objectives*
Wednesday, February 20, 2013 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST

What is the date of the webinars please? Feb 14 or Feb 21?

Thanks
Ludovic