[Owasp-leaders] Moving to Global Initiatives Program & Retiring Committee Structure

Ludovic Petit ludovic.petit at owasp.org
Thu Feb 14 10:02:08 UTC 2013

Hi Michael,

The upcoming webinars, for instance February 14, 2013 9pm EST (GMT -5), is
scheduled on February 21 into the webinar confirmation received:

*Global Initiatives - Februrary Goals and Objectives*
Wednesday, February 20, 2013 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST

What is the date of the webinars please? Feb 14 or Feb 21?

Thanks
Ludovic