[Owasp-leaders] Vendor Neutrality

Ryan Barnett ryan.barnett at owasp.org
Thu Feb 14 01:59:23 UTC 2013

Yes I work for Trustwave.  That being said, I don't anything wrong with it. If you go to the webpage -https://www.owasp.org/index.php/NYC - there are 3 training classes run by different people. Only 1 class is from Trustwave.

This is no different than any training classes run at conferences except for maybe the branded discount code.

-Ryan