[Owasp-leaders] Vendor Neutrality

Jerry Hoff jerry at owasp.org
Thu Feb 14 01:47:59 UTC 2013

I agree.

OWASP Classes should be led by volunteers.  This is pretty bad and it clearly reads as a SpiderLabs advertisement.

The instructor's name isn't even listed, but simply a "SpiderLabs instructor led course".  The coupon code is the icing on the cake.

Tom, please respond to this and let us know how you think this is a justified use of the OWASP brand.

--
Jerry Hoff
@jerryhoff
jerry at owasp.org