[Owasp-leaders] More cheating with certificates

Johanna Curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Wed Feb 13 21:59:29 UTC 2013

Hi Jim

'More info' is quite different than reference. References shows which part of your text comes for a specific resource, book, link etc...

In this sheet, does all info come from the 'more info' google you tube video presentation?

Regards

Johanna

Op 13 feb. 2013 om 17:39 heeft Jim Manico <jim.manico at owasp.org> het volgende geschreven: