[Owasp-leaders] feedback regarding abuse of OWASP resources by commercial organizations…

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Tue Feb 12 21:58:51 UTC 2013

On 12 Feb 2013, at 20:46, Tom Brennan wrote:

> Would be ideal if you were to provide

I deliberately obscured some of the details by design. I don't think it
is moral or ethical call out a single violator in particular on their
behaviour; until we have an agreed policy and practice to enforce that
policy equally to everybody.

I am very happy you have been *cough* suggesting this for years -
perhaps we can gather enough support to get an agreement on an approach
and to fund that approach by mid 2013?

Dennis

--
[Dennis Groves](http://about.me/dennis.groves), MSc
[Email me](mailto:dennis.groves at owasp.org) or [schedule a

*This email is licensed under a [CC BY-ND
3.0](http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/deed.en_GB) license.*

**Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents.**
Send [OpenDocument](http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/) instead!
Stand up for your freedom to install [free
software](http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/secure-boot/statement).