[Owasp-leaders] EU Cybersecurity plan to protect open internet and online freedom and opportunity

Ludovic Petit ludovic.petit at owasp.org
Sat Feb 9 13:47:44 UTC 2013

Hi Colin,

It's related to hacking of networks/apps and data Privacy.

In fact, EC and btw lots of member states such as France for instance,
focus now and more and more on Data Privacy... through the evolving
remaining legal arsenal that aims to reinforce constraints about protecting
networks and (sensible) infrastructures.

I'll give you an update this evening with a pragmatic example, dated 2007
if my memory serves me well,  taken from UK and the House of Lords about
'Dev/Sw makers held liable for code?'. you guys will quickly understand the
perspective and why I sent this post, because Owaspers have to keeo a sharp
eye on tjis legal matter as well.