[Owasp-leaders] EU Cybersecurity plan to protect open internet and online freedom and opportunity

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Sat Feb 9 13:04:42 UTC 2013

Actually even before liability, I would already be pretty happy if there
was a law or reliable regulation for mandatory disclosure of all
security incidents (within 30-90 days). Including all, private and
public sector, and no matter how small, (and to be released to the public?).

Just my 5cents,

Tobias