[Owasp-leaders] EU Cybersecurity plan to protect open internet and online freedom and opportunity

Ludovic Petit ludovic.petit at owasp.org
Sat Feb 9 12:59:03 UTC 2013

yes of course. I'm on travel so please excuse delay in my response.
Will take time to give you guys a feedback, I hope either in a couple of
hours ir tomorrow.

Btw, the Regulator (will) rules anyway, it's not a matter of thinking if
the Developper, as a person, is really the weak point in the chain, but law
enforcement tend to reinforce data privacy security instead.

They (regulation entities) really wish to put coding/develppers and
software makers and data privacy on the table, to stop/mitigate data
privacy leakage and hacking... by punishing firms via a huge legal arsenal
focusing on liability and the Business ($$$$$, ££££, €€€€...).

Trust me, Regulators don't laugh anymore, really not! They want to make
examples, BIG examples.

Talk to you soon, stay tuned.

Ludovic