[Owasp-leaders] announcement

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Sat Feb 9 01:17:08 UTC 2013

A giant win for OWASP! Matt has previously been doing this work for
OWASP by taking personal vacation from his prior roles.  It is great to
have him on board, and OWASP is greatly strengthened by his
contributions… I for one look forward to the great things that Matt
will accomplish, now that he is free to align his passion for OWASP, his
expertise and his time!

Thank you Matt, and Congratulations!

Dennis

--
[Dennis Groves](http://about.me/dennis.groves), MSc
[Email me](mailto:dennis.groves at owasp.org) or [schedule a

*This email is licensed under a [CC BY-ND
3.0](http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/deed.en_GB) license.*

**Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents.**
Send [OpenDocument](http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/) instead!
Stand up for your freedom to install [free
software](http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/secure-boot/statement).