[Owasp-leaders] announcement

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Feb 8 21:22:33 UTC 2013

Matt has to do the work now. I think we should really be saying,
"congratulations OWASP". :)

In the spirit of transparency...

I had the pleasure of doing the tech interviews for all of the candidates,
but as is proper in a non-profit, our Directors made the final choice and I
heard about their decision the same time as y'all did.

I felt that all of the candidates that I spoke with were technically
qualified and I'm grateful for their interest in helping the cause.

I'm thrilled to see the board give more and more operational power to the
full time staff so the board can focus on more on strategic endeavors.

More from me soon.

Go OWASP! :)

Aloha,
--