[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 in Web Apps Development Course

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 14:18:15 UTC 2013

It would be great if we could make (and maintain) some recommendations for
OWASP projects suitable for universities.
In time that could grow into suggested course structures, and maybe even
some course notes?
Not sure if it should be a project in its own right or just a set of wiki
pages.

Simon

--
OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader