[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 in Web Apps Development Course

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 13:59:42 UTC 2013

Great initiatives - we should definitely be targeting students.

<obligatory ZAP promotion>
I realise that some people may question the wisdom of teaching 'hacking
techniques' to students, but I do think that you need to understand what
the bad guys will do in order to build secure applications.
And I think ZAP is an ideal tool for students learning about such
techniques :)
I know of some universities already using it, so if you're interested in
including it in some courses then please get in touch with me.
And, of course, its also a good project for students to contribute to!
</obligatory ZAP promotion>

Cheers,

Simon

--