[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 in Web Apps Development Course

Venkatesh Jagannathan venki at owasp.org
Thu Feb 7 13:49:02 UTC 2013

This is very good. The next step would be to engage the students in OWASP
projects as a part of their dissertation/project.

Bhupal, you are bang on the target on the right audience. Students are the
first step in creating the awarness. Way to go buddy!

Thanks & Regards,
~Venki
// Sent from my handphone. please excuse typos.