[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 in Web Apps Development Course

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Thu Feb 7 13:31:44 UTC 2013

Awesome.

Having previously taught a a US university (Texas A&M - whoop!), I know the
only way any security discussion makes its way into a course is the
_instructor_ cares and fits it into their course.

Thanks for catching students early and planting the seed of secure
development in their early days.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP WTE Project Lead