[Owasp-leaders] Masters Thesis Proposals

Carlos Serrao carlos.serrao at iscte.pt
Wed Feb 6 14:41:41 UTC 2013

You have plenty to choose from OWASP.
You should pick something that is relevant both to the community and scientific relevant as well. And contribute to OWASP development.

For instance, I'm currently tutoring a student that is doing a Master thesis on how to create a penetration testing pipeline, using OWASP methodologies and some tools, aligned with the Penetration Testing Execution Standard.

But I'm sure there are plenty of ideas to explore. I believe this is something you have to discuss with your thesis tutor.

Best regards.

On Feb 6, 2013, at 2:09 PM, "Ala'a Mubaied" <alaa.mubaied at owasp.org> wrote:

> Hi Team
>
> Next semester im going to conduct my masters thesis proposal and I'm still unable to decide on the topic.
>
> my masters is in information security and digital crimes.
>
> anyone could help with a list of interesting topics that i can work on, maybe things in OWASP consider to be informative to work on as a masters thesis.
>
> Thanks
> Ala'a

	Carlos Serrão
Chapter Leader @ OWASP at PT