[Owasp-leaders] Masters Thesis Proposals

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Wed Feb 6 15:19:29 UTC 2013

I'd love someone to dig in deeper into what I call Client-Side XSS.
Practical defenses and countermeasures.

The last public talk on this subject I did is at:
https://www.owasp.org/images/c/c5/Unraveling_some_Mysteries_around_DOM-based
_XSS.pdf

And I also convinced a Johns Hopkins Masters student to do his project on
client side XSS within jQuery. He just finished his project recently.

I would think a Master's thesis would be much more in-depth than this
project was.

-Dave