[Owasp-leaders] Masters Thesis Proposals

Adrian Winckles adrian.winckles at owasp.org
Wed Feb 6 14:54:39 UTC 2013

Usually for a Masters thesis I would expect

A hypothesis or proposition that you will prove or disprove by appropriate research methodologies
Literature review activities looking at prior art
An artefact which is produced by the attempt of arguing the proposition ( this does not have to be new code per se but can be a design, model or a tested implementation for example)

With that in mind, Kostas's input is quite right in there's plenty of OWASP project material to chose from.

Also consider the Google Summer of Code, which OWASP provides mentoring for, which could provide a $5000 stripend, Fabio might be able to advise further.

Thanks

Adrian

Sent from my iPad