[Owasp-leaders] Security Awareness Materials

Yvan Boily yvanboily at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 18:50:54 UTC 2013

That was an outstanding response from everyone!

Lets set up a call (on Google Hangout?) for next week to discuss this
further, and narrow the scope for an initial project.

The following doodle (scheduling tool) will help figure out when everyone
can help meet up:
http://www.doodle.com/xzxzct4bbrqy8i72

Cheers!
Yvan Boily