[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Open Source Bridge CfP open - submit an OWASP talk?

Konstantinos Papapanagiotou Konstantinos at owasp.org
Tue Feb 5 10:06:40 UTC 2013

Leaders,

We met Sumana at the GSoC Mentor's Summit last year and she was really
enthusiastic about OWASP. See below an invitation from her to submit a talk
proposal at the Open Source Bridge conference.

I think that OWASP should submit a proposal for the Open Source Bridge, so
if anyone wants to talk about his/her project or even do a generic
presentation about OWASP, feel free to submit a proposal. It sounds like an
excellent opportunity for networking with other open source organizations
and maybe we should also consider having a booth there.

Kostas