[Owasp-leaders] Security Awareness Materials

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Tue Feb 5 01:44:09 UTC 2013

Very good for the OWASP PR and brand agree.

Need to understand the target consumer of the campaign, script and call to action of the production. And something we could and should fund.

Google has done a great job here as these were recently rolled out at our grammar school in NJ, USA.  Even if we created our own for a particular market segment, this type of awareness.

http://m.youtube.com/user/GoogleCyberSecurity

Another resource we had used in education of k-12 and parents was http://www.netsmartz.org/Parents

All useful data to review and then create our OWASP helpful materials.

Finally the "Hoff series" aimed at appsec intro is a visual labor of his passion for the community https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Appsec_Tutorial_Series if a new effort was created I sincerely hope we script and record on several languages with key regional owasp personalities in APAC LATAM EMEA NA to reach critical mass (one item that I believe the above (2) had missed.

Most of all, have fun !!

Tom Brennan
International Board of Directors
OWASP Foundation